Individual Tuition in French
On occasion, we are asked to tutor people individually.
This may be beneficial for a range of reasons.
- Maybe you need to gain confidence first before joining a group.
- You may be a couple, who would enjoy doing something together, at your own pace.
- You may not fit into any of the traditional categories because you have specific needs, whether professional (specialist vocabulary) or academic (grammar), or because of learning difficulties, and need individual attention.
- Maybe you are a group of friends, looking for something interesting to do together, around a coffee or a nice cup of tea.
- Or you just have a schedule that does not allow you to attend classes on a regular basis – for instance if you travel a lot, or if you work off-shore.
Whatever your own circumstances may be, our individual tuition is tailor-made for you, using carefully designed material, or on occasion manuals if we feel you may respond better to a more traditional method of learning. All training material used in class is included in the fees, so there will be no nasty surprises – and the materials are yours to keep: noone will ask you to give them back at the end of the course!
After your free 30 minutes consultation, Lise will advise you as to what solution will be most suited to your individual needs, and she will devise a training plan which will be emailed or sent to you before the first lesson is arranged, so you get a chance to have your say about what you will learn!
Lise Morel has 19 years of experience in language training and knows all the tricks of the trade – you will quickly speak (and listen!), through a range of interactive techniques.
A choice of tea, coffee or herbal tea is available free of charge during the lesson.