Date(s) - 19/06/2017
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Minto Street office
Categories No Categories
- Mondays, 6-7.30pm – Â£110 for 9 weeks (13.5 hours)
This group is suitable for people who have studied French at school a long time ago or in evening classes, and who want to refresh their basic knowledge.
Primarily an activity-based course, with elements to allow the students to become more autonomous. By the end of the course, the students will be able to operate at basic level in every day tourist situations. We will also work on tenses (past tenses, conditional) which will enable you to develop actual conversational skills and develop vocabulary through relevant activities and games.
Interested in joining one of Lise’s Post-Beginner/Refresher French conversation group? Why not contact Lise today for a chat? Free assessment of your level to check whether this is the right group for you.
Gift vouchers are also available if you would like to offer someone a special gift that will last them for 10 weeks! Contact Lise for more information 🙂 or buy your own here.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CLASSES FILL UP QUICKLY:
BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
- Classes start on in 24 April 2017 and will last for 9 weeks, until the end of June.
- The fees include documents used in class, as well as a selection of tea/coffee/herbal teas.
- Minimum number of students: 4
- Maximum number of students: 8