We started as ever with last week’s vocabulary, which you explained in French. Then we used the document (film posters) to generate quite a healthy conversation 😀 tout en franÃ§ais ! Then we quickly revised the past tense for reflexive verbs.
– Prepare the questions for the questionnaire that you were given (Adam, I will email you one)
This week, we got acquainted to the new comers in our group, which was a good opportunity to revise questions/answers and talking about oneself. We also talked about holidays and what you did during the summer and in September. Then we listened to a song and had a go at translating it. You can listen to the song again here.
– Choose two famous people and describe them (5 sentences) so that we can progressively guess who they are,
– What is your favourite object at home and why ?
– Explain the vocabulary below in French.
Last week, we started by explaining the previous week’s vocabulary in French. Then we practised the plu-perfect (see sentences below). After, we started discussing some of the topics from last week, but we didn’t have time to do them all, so we will continue next week 🙂 Read More…
On Wednesday, we started by going over Week 5’s vocabulary in French, as usual. Then you told some anecdotes about what you got up to when you were at school – it was most amusing 🙂 We had a quick look at the plue-perfect in French. We will definitely see more of that next week, but in the meantime, please feel free to check this out. After, we started to have a look at French idioms… We will continue next week! Read More…
On Wednesday, we first looked over Week 4’s vocabulary in French. We then had a listen at the beginning of the song by La Grande Sophie. After that, we started correcting the homework, using the drawings – alibis, alibis!! And then we discussed some of the things you did when you were younger.
1)Explain the vocabulary in French
3) One minute talk: tell us about something silly you did at school (so you’ll have to use the perfect tense as this is a specific event)